Time for a doomsday post, but first, a funny cartoon that’s been around for a while:
When you consider all of the things we worry about these days, it can really be quite depressing. Take the following for example:
- global warming
- the economy and possible recession
- the housing market and sub-prime mess
- the war in iraq – still going
- the deficit – still growing
- skyrocketing gas prices and depleting oil reserves
- crazy floods in the midwest
- crazy wildfires in California
- rising food costs
- disappearing or dying bee population – almost 1/3rd of them
- world population is near 7 billion, projected to add another billion in just 12 years
- reality tv shows like tila taquila
Those are just things off the top of my head. So how are we going to fix these things (well, the ones that can be fixed), and continue to scale for the future?
I dunno. I was hoping someone knew. If you have an idea, leave a comment.